KFICA Members list
LUKOIL today is
- 1,0% of global oil reserves 2,2% of global oil production, 17,8% of Russian oil production and 18,2% of Russian oil processing.
- One of the leaders among Russian and international companies in terms of the volume of the proved hydrocarbon reserves which are equal, according to 2011 results, to 17.3 billion boe.
- The sixth largest privately-owned petroleum company in the world in terms of hydrocarbon production.
- Largest Russian oil business group with the revenue of more than 100 billion dollars and net income of more than 9 billion dollars.
- A company whose stock is number two amongst foreign companies whose stocks are traded at the London Stock Exchange in terms of trading volumes.
- Leader among Russian companies in terms of information disclosure and transparency, the first Russian company whose stocks were fully listed at London Stock exchange.
- The only private Russian oil company with minority shareholders dominating in its capital.
- Is one of the most active foreign company in the oil and gas sector of Kazakhstan, taking part in large production projects (Tengiz, Karachaganak, Kumkol, Alibekmola, Kozhasai, North Buzachi, Karakuduk, Arman, Tub-Karagan, Zhambai and Caspian Pipeline Consortium.
- LUKOIL started its projects in Kazakhstan in 1995. During the period of its operation, the Company has invested almost USD 7 billion into the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- In terms of production volumes in Kazakhstan LUKOIL is among the top four leaders.
- Being a socially responsible company, LUKOIL has been meeting all of its obligations to the people of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Is one of the largest investors in Mangistau, Aktobe, Kyzylorda and West Kazakhstan Oblasts. The company is actively and responsibly participating in the development of social infrastructure.
- The Company constantly and consistently increases the local content, supports the local manufacturers and improves the qualification of its employees. At all projects where LUKOIL is the operator or co-operator, the share of Kazakhstan employees is more than 95%.
- The Company promotes the improvement of people’s welfare and creates new jobs. Arai, the Program of Social partnership, implemented by LUKOIL in the rural areas is highly popular among the people and facilitated creation of hundreds of enterprises in regions.
- LUKOIL regularly provides financial support to veterans, the disabled people and children from poor families, medical and sports organizations, regional funds, museums in maintaining and development of culture and art.